If you are in Emerald and surrounding areas and looking for the best tyres for your car, trailer or light truck then look no further than CQ Tyres and Mechanical.
CQTM have a wide range of tyres from the leading brands so you will be sure to find a tyre to suit your driving requirement and budget.
Correct Tyre Maintenance
A set of new tyres on your car is an investment. It’s worthwhile looking after them. Regular checking is vital – catching a leaking tyre early can be the difference between a repair and a replacement.
- Check your tyre pressures every two weeks and use a reliable pressure gauge (check them when they are cold).
- Make sure you maintain the recommended pressure at all times.
- Rotate your tyres at every service, or at least every six months to ensure long life.
- Front tyres on a front wheel drive car wear two and a half times faster than the rear tyres.
- Utes, panel vans and 4WDs – check the pressure is right for your load. Check the tyre placard and /or the owners manual for the correct pressure for the load.
- Avoid scuffing and hitting kerbs when parking your vehicle. Make sure all your tyres have a valve cap, as it is the main seal.
At CQTM we hope that this information will help you when selecting your tyres.
When you are ready for new tyres, CQ Tyres and Mechanical in Emerald has a wide range of tyres in stock and available to fit.
Like what you see?
Interested in purchasing products or booking your vehicle in for an upgrade?